2024 Taranaki Beer Festival
The 2024 Taranaki Beer Festival will be held at TSB Stadium, New Plymouth, with over 30 breweries showcasing some of the best beer, cider & cocktails from around New Zealand.
Dates: Friday 5 April 2024. Time: 6pm – 11pm.
Dates: Saturday 6 April 2024. Time: 5pm – 10pm.
RESTRICTED R18 Event
This is an 18+ only event. Persons under the age of 18 or without valid identification will not be permitted entry to the festival. Please bring valid ID with you. Only the following types of ID are accepted at the event:
- NZ Drivers Licence
- HANZ 18+ Card
- Kiwi Access Card
Tickets for both sessions are sold through Ticketek.
For ticket pricing and session times, see our ticketing page.
Purchases at the Festival
No cash is accepted over the bars, food vendors or merchandise stand.
The Taranaki Beer Festival is a cashless event. All vendors will be accepting EFTPOS and Credit. Paywave will be available.
- Eftpos/Debit Card
- Debit Visa/Mastercard
- Credit Visa/Mastercard
Amex, Diners or Union Pay cards will not be accepted.
Credit cards may incur a surcharge.
Pricing for beverage purchases will range from $3 – $7 for 75ml ‘tasting pour’ or $5 – $12 for 250ml ‘full pour ’.
Our mates at Novotel New Plymouth have partnered up with us to help your pockets out if you are looking for Accomodation while visiting Taranaki for the Beer Festival. Simply use the code TBF24 while booking for a discount!
TSB STADIUM | NEW PLYMOUTH
1 Rogan Street, New Plymouth
- You will be refused entry if you are intoxicated
- You will be refused entry if you attempt to bring alcohol into the venue
- Alcohol will not be served to anyone who is intoxicated
- Alcohol will not be served to minors
- Maximum of two alcoholic beverages purchased per service
- A last call will be announced 30 minutes before the close of a session. Bar service will cease 15 minutes before.
- Attendees must vacate the venue when the session closes.
- Pour sizes are 75mls (sample) and 250mls (full cup)
- For any alcoholic beverage, 10% ABV and over, only sample pours (75mls) will be available
- 75ml & 250ml pours will be available for alcoholic beverages 9.9% and under.
- Breweries also reserve the right to only pour sample (75ml) pours (for example any special, one-off, small-batch, limited beers)
- Free water is available at vendor stands
- Non-alcoholic beverages are available in the stadium foyer
- Taxis are available outside the entry gates at the end of each session or ask one of the event staff to call one for you
- A Safe Zone is available for you to rest/lie down. Anyone requiring assistance in the Safe Zone will not be permitted re-entry into the Taranaki Beer Festival
- Anyone deemed intoxicated will be asked to leave The Taranaki Beer Festival at any time during the event
- There is zero tolerance for unruly or aggressive behaviour
- Smoking and vaping are not permitted inside the venue, please use the designated smoking location only
- All conditions of entry will be strictly enforced