The 2024 Taranaki Beer Festival will showcase over 30 breweries showcasing of beer, cider & cocktails held at TSB Stadium, New Plymouth.
Alcohol purchases during the event are under the TSB Stadium liquor license. Essentially we operate like a normal venue or bar with you as the supplier and Taranaki Beer Festival the “venue or bar”.
Each public attendee will be supplied with an official event beer cup with a ‘tasting pour line’ (pricing ranging from $3 – $7) and ‘full pour line’ (pricing ranging from $5 – $12) .
We’re still cashless, but this time we’re going with Eftpos. Since we don’t charge a commission, you can bring your own terminal, so the money goes directly to you. If needed, we can also arrange to hire a terminal for you (hireage fee applies).
Tickets Released: Early November 2023.
Full stall payment due: Before 31 January 2024.
Pack-in: Thursday 4 April (from 3pm) – Friday 5 April (7am – 12pm).
Friday Session: 6pm – Open to the public. Last Call 10:45pm. Closed at 11:00pm.
Saturday Session: 5pm – Open to the public. Last Call 9:45pm. Closed at 10:00pm.
Pack-out: Sunday 7 April , 8:30 – 2:30pm.
The 2024 Episode of the Taranaki Beer Festival will be on the 5th and 6th of April at the TSB Stadium
Friday 5 April 2024. Time: 6pm – 11pm.
Saturday 6 April 2024. Time: 5pm – 10pm.
When you register using the form below, we ask you to provide some content that we can complete your online profile on your website.
Event registration must be completed at least seven (7) days prior to the event.
- 3m x 3m
- 6m x 3m
- 9m x 3m (Feature Stall – only one available)
WE WILL PROVIDE
- Liquor License requirements
- Eftpos Terminal Hire if required (Hireage fee will apply)
- Chiller space
- Water supplied
- Ice supplied (10 bags)
- All vendor sites have black velcro receptive display walling at the rear so you can attach branding or similar.
- Power (on request)
- Trestle tables (on request)
You can brand and promote your space as you require. Please contact us if you if you have any questions or large / heavy promotion units that may require confirmation for use.
WHAT WE ASK OF YOU
- We’re still cashless, but this time we’re going with Eftpos. Since we don’t charge a commission, you can bring your own terminal, so the money goes directly to you. If needed, we can also arrange to hire a terminal for you (hireage fee applies).
- Supply a minimum of four and up to six varieties of beer or cider. If you produce a low alcohol beer, we would encourage you to include this.
- Provide your own keg pour system.
- Provide your own staff for the duration of the event. One holder of a current general managers certificate (Proof will be required) will be required to staff the bar at all times.
- Set up your own stand with branding and equipment.
- The Taranaki Beer Festival team will have an event manager who will monitor the event with a team of roving duty managers and security present to work with your team. Our aim is to ensure the public enjoy the event and get home safe
- Provide your duty managers certificates.
Beer Stand Registration
NOTE: Completing the form below does not confirm your space. One of our team will contact you.
Our mates at Novotel New Plymouth have partnered up with us to help your pockets out if you are looking for Accomodation while visiting Taranaki for the Beer Festival. Simply use the code VENDOR while booking for a discount!
Vendor Stand Rego
Note: Filling out this Brewery Stand Registration Form doesn’t guarantee your spot at the upcoming festival.
We’ll get in touch shortly to confirm after you’ve submitted it.
Before you start, So you are prepared: You will require the following items to upload / provide information for when completing the registration form. Alternatively, any required uploads can be sent after to firstname.lastname@example.org.
– A brief story about your brewery.
– Upload your Logo.
– Upload a ‘Hero’ photo (landscape format) that showcases your brewery.
– List of Duty Managers attending and upload their Managers Certificates.